Downloads and Resources for Incident Managers
All-Hazards Incident management and its closely-related subjects represent one of the fastest paced and rapidly changing environments. Remaining aware of all current events, trends, lessons learned, and the latest doctrine and documentation is an onerous task. Capitalizing on our unique close engagement in national issues and emerging trends we can provide information not otherwise available or generally-known. We have assembled a continually expanding list of references, links, downloadable documents of interest, and a section discussing current trends to assist those responsible for providing or enhancing their jurisdictions, agency’s or company’s incident management capabilities.
IMTC Service Sheets Available for Downloading:
• IMTC Corporate Capabilities Overview (Two pages): IMTC Capabilities and Expertise (1.1Mb)
• Our Law Enforcement related ICS Solutions:Law Enforcement Solutions (1.5Mb)
• Our Three-day Introduction to the Planning Process course: IMTC-325, Planning Process Intro Training Course (520Kb)
• Our Popular Two-Day Skills Enhancement And Refresher “SEAR” Course:SEAR Training Course (397Kb)
• All-Hazards Emergency Operations Center Training Course (Two pages): All-Hazards EOC Training Course (208Kb)
• All-Hazards Incident Management Team Training course: (Two pages): USFA AHIMT O-305 Training Course Details (1.1Mb)
• All-Hazards Position-specific Training Courses Details (Two pages): IMTC Position-Specific Training Courses (404Kb)
National Incident Management System (NIMS) Resource Center
This page contains NIMS Doctrine Supporting Guides & Tools, Training, Resource Management & Mutual Aid, Implementation Guidance & Reporting, NIMS Alerts, FEMA NIMS Regional Contacts, Incident Command System Resources, and a Publications Index.
The NIMS Training Program (2011)
The 2011 NIMS Training Program supersedes the Five-Year NIMS Training Plan, originally released in February 2008. The NIMS Training Program is intended for emergency management officials and administrators responsible for budgets, planning, and procurement, who require guidance on the development and provision of NIMS training.
The FEMA ICS Resource Center
This site contains the some of the latest versions of the ICS forms, FEMA Position Task Books, and other related materials. Note: there is a mix of the latest along with outdated materials on this non-proprietary government site so caution needs to be taken to ensure a document has not been superseded. If you have a question, please ask us.
USFA Version of the All-Hazards Incident Management Team Program
This site contains an overview of the United States Fire Administration’s (USFA) philosophy and support for the USFA All-Hazards Incident Management Team Program.
The All-Hazards Incident Management Team Association
The All-Hazards Incident Management Teams Association was founded in 2010 with the help of IMTC, LLC. It is a grassroots organization comprised of incident management practitioners from multiple disciplines from Federal, State and local agencies. The main driving factor for the creation of the Association was the critical need for standard qualifications for All-Hazard Incident Management Teams (IMTs) to provide for:
- safety of the public and first responders
- the efficient use of resources
- to establish good fiscal management on all-hazard incidents