Three Steps to Your Most Effective Results.
The Right Choice
Founded in 2003 by professionals with more than 30 years of experience using and developing the Incident Command System in the national wild land fire environment, IMTC remains deeply engaged in the continuing development of our nation’s National Incident Management System and Incident Command System standards and practices.
IMTC integrates decades of Incident Command System knowledge and extensive national AHIMT training design expertise with an unmatched AHIMT instructional history, best practices, and lessons-learned from recent deployments to develop the most effective AHIMT programs IMTC delivers the cutting edge training, evaluation, and mentoring support required to meet national standards and local expectations.
The Right Training and Evaluation Partner
IMTC delivers the subject matter expertise, instructional services, and qualifying exercises, mentoring and shadowing services required to professionally develop, field-test, and continually improve AHIMT teams and their responses. IMTC provides these services for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), and the Emergency Management Institute (EMI).
- Most experienced AHIMT program design, management, and training development organization
- Most experienced total AHIMT solution provider for agencies and jurisdictions establishing, developing, and sustaining All-Hazards Teams
- Sole provider to EPA for the design, creation, and delivery of their customized NIMS ICS All-Hazards training program
- Trained and evaluated more AHIMT personnel than any other provider
The Right Administrative Partner
IMTC reduces planning and training management stress on agencies by simplifying oversight and administrative roles, effectively reaching stated training and team development goals, and providing customized AHIMT development, training, and implementation programs in the most cost-effective manner.
- Flexible and effective incident management solutions
- Comprehensive and sustainable training, exercise, and evaluation plans
- Full integration of unique jurisdictional concerns and constraints
- Locally-relevant Standard Operating Guidelines (SOGs)
- Solid, dependable, and proven guidance that is cost-effective and efficient
- All-Hazards teams trained to deploy safely and serve effectively
The Training Partner You Need with the Results You Demand.